Parent Visa

Parent Visa is for parents who wish to migrate to Australia to be with their children. The visa application must be sponsored by one of their children. The sponsoring child must be an Australian citizen, permanent resident who is settled in Australia or eligible New Zealand citizen.

To be deemed ‘settled’, an Australian permanent resident must have been residing in Australia for at least 2 years prior to lodgement of the Parent Visa application. An Australian citizen must have been residing in Australia for at least 3 months prior to lodgement.

There are several Parent Visa options with varying processing times and costs.

If you are seeking assistance in this visa category, Discuss your Case with us today.

Parent Visa Categories

Permanent Parent Visa Categories
  • Contributory Parent: Class CA (Contributory Parent–Migrant) (Subclass 143)
  • Contributory Aged Parent: Class DG (Contributory Aged Parent–Residence) (Subclass 864)
  • Parent: Class AX (Parent–Migrant (Subclass 103)
  • Aged Parent: Class BP (Aged Parent–Residence) (Subclass 804)
Temporary Parent Visa Categories
  • Contributory Parent (Temporary): Class UT (Contributory Parent–Temporary) (Subclass 173)
  • Contributory Aged Parent (Temporary): Class UU (Contributory Aged Parent–Temporary) (Subclass 884)
  • Sponsored Parent (Temporary): (Subclass 870)